Elation Professional Parts offers motors, fuses, pcb’s, transformers and most replacement parts for current and discontinued Elation Lighting, Alkalite, Antari and Elation Architectural products.
|Elation Lighting Parts Terms & Conditions|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
7. Freight: Freight will be pre-paid for all orders over $ 5,000.00 for A-Stock items purchased and delivered within the 48 contiguous United States via Federal Express ground delivery or similar service. Any single item
that is not UPS shippable either because of weight or size is not covered by this pre-paid freight charge. No C.O.D.'S will be sent via common freight carriers. Excludex: fog liquid, truss products, speaker only
shipments and residential common carrier freight. Also does not include extra service charges that may occur such as (and not limited to) "tail gate lift" charges.
6. Any item accepted in return for credit may be subject to a 10 % handling charge if new or a 25 % charge if used or in other than original condition & Packing. Also, any returned merchandise must have an R.A. #,
reason for return letter, and original invoice copy.
1. Trade pricing is for customers who are purchasing products for resale or rental. Dealer pricing is for resellers who meet opening order and annual purchase requirements for dealership.
2. Opening orders are to be pre-paid. Open Credit Terms for Approved Accounts are available to authorieze dealers only approved after standard credit check.
4. All Elation Professional Entertainment products come with a limited 2 year warranty (excluding Antari which are 1 year). Warranty Terms and conditions are included with each unit and are outlined below.
5. There is a minimum per order amount of $ 100.00 dealer cost.
3. Dealers with open account terms qualify for trade level pricing only if invoices are paid within approved terms. Additional project registraion and qty discounts are available on application.
8. Antari Effect machine fluids are not included in any free freight offer.
9. Current California and Florida sales tax will be applied to all drop-shipped sales in the state of California or Florida, with one exception - the dealer must posses a valid California or Florida Resale Certificate.
10. Elation strictly enforces a "MAP " Minimum Advertised Price policy. For a copy of the policy please ask your sales representative for more details.
Register your product online at www.elationlighting.com
A. Elation Professional® hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, Elation Professional® products to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years (730 days), and Elation Professional® product rechargeable batteries to be free of manufacturing defects in material
and workmanship for a period of six months (180 days), from the original date of purchase. This warranty excludes discharge lamps and all product accessories. This warranty shall be valid only if the product is purchased within the United States of America, including possessions and territories. It is the
owner’s responsibility to establish the date and place of purchase by acceptable evidence, at the time service is sought.
B. For warranty service, send the product only to the Elation Professional® factory. All shipping charges must be pre-paid. If the requested repairs or service (including parts replacement) are within the terms of this warranty, Elation Professional® will pay return shipping charges only to a designated point
within the United States. If any product is sent, it must be shipped in its original package and packaging material. No accessories should be shipped with the product. If any accessories are shipped with the product, Elation Professional® shall have no liability what so ever for loss and/or or damage to any
such accessories, nor for the safe return thereof.
C. This warranty is void if the product serial number and/or labels are altered or removed; if the product is modified in any manner which Elation Professional® concludes, after inspection, affects the reliability of the product; if the product has been repaired or serviced by anyone other than the Elation
Professional® factory unless prior written authorization was issued to purchaser by Elation Professional®; if the product is damaged because not properly maintained as set forth in the product instructions, guidelines and/or user manual.
D. This is not a service contract, and this warranty does not include any maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-up. During the periods as specified above, Elation Professional® will replace defective parts at its expense, and will absorb all expenses for warranty service and repair labor by reason of
defects in material or workmanship. The sole responsibility of Elation Professional® under this warranty shall be limited to the repair of the product, or replacement thereof, including parts, at the sole discretion of Elation Professional®. All products covered by this warranty were manufactured after
FEBRUARY 1, 1992, and bare identifying marks to that effect.
E. Elation Professional® reserves the right to make changes in design and/or performance improvements upon its products without any obligation to include these changes in any products theretofore manufactured.
F. No warranty, whether expressed or implied, is given or made with respect to any accessory supplied with the products described above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties made by Elation Professional® in connection with this product, including warranties of
merchantability or fitness, are limited in duration to the warranty periods set forth above. And no warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness, shall apply to this product after said periods have expired. The consumer’s and/or dealer’s sole remedy shall be such
repair or replacement as is expressly provided above; and under no circumstances shall Elation Professional® be liable for any loss and/or damage, direct and/or consequential, arising out of the use of, and/or the inability to use, this product.
G. This warranty is the only written warranty applicable to Elation Professional® products and supersedes all prior warranties and written descriptions of warranty terms and conditions heretofore published.
|Please Note: At this time the products offered on this
web site are for sale and shipment within the 50 United States only. |
For Canada or Puerto Rico orders click here. Other orders, please contact our service department at
Order cut-off time when the order is submitted by PayPal will be overnight. Orders submitted through Credit Card Payment require verification and handling up to 24 hours.
|Specifications, descriptions and pricing subject to change without notice. All pricing is in US$.
|| || ||